Get lucky and enjoy the thrill of these newly added side bets with high payout!
Click on LIVE CASINO, then select LB1 LUCKY BACCARAT.
Choose your BET LIMIT before enter to the game.
You can easily to check your details and games info, like : [Change Limit], [History], [Reports], [Rules], [Home], [Messaging], [My Account], [Funds]& [Rebate/Cash Back]. Just click on the button on top of left side.
General Baccarat Rules
Player and Banker acquire 2 cards each, and neighboring to 9 wins. If the initial 2 cards treated entirety 8 or 9, that is acknowledged as a “Natural”. If any of the Player or Banker has “Natural” hand with Player and Banker on 2 cards each, the hand is resulted immediately without any supplementary cards
Supplementary cards will be dealt and these rules are called the “DRAWING RULES”.
The decision to draw a third card for the PLAYER’S hand is made automatically according to standard Casino rules as provided below in Table 1
Table 1 – PLAYER’S HAND
|Total Points of First Two Cards||Draw or Stand|
|0,1,2,3,4 and 5||Draw a third card unless the BANKER has a NATURAL|
|6 or 7||Stand|
|8 or 9||NATURAL|
If the Player stands, then the Banker hits on a total of 5 or less.
If the third card is drawn for the Player’s hand, the decision to draw a third card for the Banker’s hand is made automatically according to standard Casino rules as shown in Table 2 below.
Table 2 – BANKER’S HAND
|Total Points of First Two Cards||Draw when the Player’s Third Card is||Stand when the Player’s Third Card is|
|‘Banker’ wins on point total 6||0.5:1|
|‘Banker’ wins on any other points||1:1|
‘Player Lucky Pair’ or ‘Banker Lucky Pair’
Note: All “Lucky Pair” bets will be paid only once and to the highest value of the pair. i.e. A pair of Diamonds 4’s will be paid 30:1 and will not be paid 15:1, 12 :1 and 9 :1.
|‘Player Wins on’||
|‘Banker Wins on’||
“Player/Banker Red” wins if the initial two cards dealt to the ‘Player’ or ‘Banker’ hands are “Red” (Diamond♦ or Heart♥)
‘Player Red’ and ‘Banker Red’ bets are offered on the first 60 hands of every shoe.
“Player/Banker Black” wins if the initial two cards dealt to the ‘Player’ or ‘Banker’ hands are “Black” (Spade♠ or Club♣)
‘Player Black’ and ‘Banker Black’ bets are offered on the first 60 hands of every shoe.
When the “Banker” or “Player” win or “Tie” with a total of six points, the “Lucky 6” wagers win.
Player/Banker Lucky Pairs
A side bet that may be placed on the possibility that the first 2 cards dealt to the ‘Player’ or ‘Banker’ hands are a pair, refer to payout table for more detail.
‘Player Lucky Pairs’ and ‘Banker Lucky Pairs’ bets are offered on the first 60 hands of every shoe.
“Player Wins On”
“Player Wins On” means a wager that wins if the round of play results in the “Player” hand winning with the specific point total wagered on.
“Banker Wins On”
“Banker Wins On” means a wager that wins if the round of play results in the “Banker” hand winning with the specific point total wagered on.
“Tie On” means a wager that wins if the round of play results in “Tie” with the specific point total wagered on.
Terms & Conditions:
- Cards must be skipped on every new shoe. First card of the new shoe will be opened, and the number of cards to be skipped will be based on the number of that first card (J, Q and K will be considered as 10).
- Any failure in commencement will be corrected on the spot if the cards for first hand are not dealt. Otherwise, it will result in invalid shoe and a new one will be replaced.
- Depending on the situation, management reserves the rights to void any resulted games in the shoe.
- Blue card
- Last hand for card games is indicated by blue card (Dealer’s cut).
- If blue card is drawn in between dealing, the running game will be the last hand.
- If game ends and blue card is the burn card for next game, the latter game will not commence.
- If additional hands are dealt after the last hand, it will be considered as invalid and voided.
- Exposed card
- In all card games, any exposure of in-game cards during bets offering will result in voiding of hand.
- In the event unnecessary cards are drawn and exposed during dealing, result of the erroneous hand will stand based on card rules and management reserves the rights to void the shoe.
- Appropriate action will be taken by management for exposed cards during shuffling, depending on the stage of shuffling and number of exposed cards.
- Exposed cards during commencement does not affect the game play.
- Wrong card rules
- Any wrongful dealing of cards will be corrected as long as the cards remain on the table. Otherwise in the spirit of fair play, management reserves the rights to void or edit result of the erroneous hand.
- Depending on the situation, management reserves the rights to continue or void the shoe.
- Dropped cards
- Cards that fall outside of the camera visual during shuffling, commencement, burning and scooping will be picked up and reused.
- Cards that fall outside of camera visual during dealing will be reused only if it was exposed before getting out of sight. Otherwise, the particular hand will be voided and the shoe will resume.
Please contact our Live Chat or Customer Service for any inquiry.